Notice & Press
home > 공지사항 > Notice & Press

Notice & Press

Greeting Messages from KMDIA

페이지 정보

작성자 admin
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 21-06-03 12:52

본문

Hello, this is Chairman Kyungkook Lee of Korea Medical Devices Industry Association (KMDIA).

First of all, I extend my sincere congratulations to the ‘K-Hospital Fair/ Bio and Consumer Goods Fair2020 held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, amid the raging COVID-19 pandemic.

South Korea and Vietnam are exemplary quarantinecountries, which have caught two rabbits of economy and quarantine. Since their establishment of diplomatic relations in 1992, the volume of bilateral trade has increased significantly by an annual average of 21.6% from $4.9 billion, reaching 69.2 billion dollars in 2019, an increase of more than 100 times. Although the trade has beenstumbled by COVID-19 for a while, we expect to break through a trade volume of $100 billion soon.

Also, Vietnam's economic growth isremarkable. Based on its abundant labor force, solid infrastructure, and a stable political system, it has shown a high economic growth rate of 6% on average since 2015 and has grown more by than 7% in 2019.
Our medical device industry is committed to increasing trade between our two countries and economic growth in Vietnam. In support of this, the trade volume of medical devices between Korea and Vietnam was $1.41 billion last year, and South Korea ranked7th in medical device export 14th in import. I hope this K-Hospital Fair will serve as an opportunity to promote more bilateral trade in medical device trades

KMDIA will provide generous support to vitalize trade with Vietnam.
We hope that everyone participating in this trade fair amid difficult situations reap benefits as much as they expected.In addition, I wish your safety and health from COVID-19.Thank you very much.

Korea Medical Devices Industry Association (KMDIA)
Chairman of the Board
Kyungkook Lee
img_speech1.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• T. +82 2-6671-0741
  • E-mail. trade@gbexhibition.com
  • Copyright ⓒ K-QUARANTINE+GOODS VIETNAM 2020 All Rights Reserved